Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Use iPhone to sing

In love with one of the iPhone app recently.
《K歌达人》 means singer K expert, something like that.

All are Chinese songs.

Categorized.

It is easy to let you choose which singer you want.

Those are the songs that I had download.

You can register if you want to share the song you sing. =="

I registered!!! Muahahaha! Don't curious on my state.
There is no MALAYSIA to let me choose, so I only can choose the place that I like, which is HK.
I don't even share a song now. 
Because my sound is too too too.. erm.. speechless. Hahahaha!!!
And bf always complaining my voice..
Is it really so sucks?!? 
But am trying my best.
So far, my mark is around 80%-86%.

Can search for those who share their voice too!! 
Most of them are from China.

Almost every night I will sing, sing the song that I love.
Feel nice if you put on your earphone!! Must try!



Thanks for reading,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment