Monday, November 26, 2012

Secret Mission Completed



The last birthday baby in our Gang is Syel, one of the gentleman. Yeah, finally he is 22 years old same as all of us! Our mission is make surprise for Syel, cz he thought that no one remember his birthday. Syel is BF best buddy and this is the first time I join the celebration of the Gang. (Actually this was my suggestion for 2-3weeks ago) But during that time is still early to discuss about the celebration, so until last Thurs Kass whatsapp us to talk about this. To be honest, I suggest the birthday party is cz I felt he will be pity celebrate his birthday alone. Yea, he is single and is available too!!!


His birthday suppose is on 26/11 but we all agreed the date of the celebration is 24/11 (Sat). Wen booked the KTV room at Tip Top, Kass called those Syel's friend and me ordered the cake. =D We bought some balloons, the pop and the birthday cap for Syel. The task that BF and Kevin is cheat the birthday boy for going out to have dinner. While they are eating, me, Wen, Kass, Angel and YK were busy blow the balloon.

Angel & Wen
Kass & Wen
They was finding the birthday song, but there doesn't show any birthday song. Until the birthday boy came in the room, Wen just found the birthday song. Swt~ But it's alright.

The girls!
Four of us so sampat, even not our birthday, we still want to take photo with the cake! =P It was so long time for waiting them, we thought they are otw to our KTV room, so we lighted up the candle and stand up near the door. Walao we had stand about 1-2 minutes I think, then I called BF for asking what's going wrong. He said they still waiting for the dapao.. Swt agn~


BF cheated Syel that he wanted to go toilet and Kevin said there was a renovation at Tip Top. So Syel has been cheated on that! Here they come!!!

The guys said "Hey! Come in!"
Syel was so surprise when there is a POP sound and birthday song sang out. Mission COMPLETED!!! Even the outsider also shocked about that!!!

Birthday boy
Hahaha!!! Why I am taller than everyone? Because I was too excited til stand on the sofa!! My gosh, image spoil.. for that whole night I think. Muahaha!

Blew candle!
The last birthday baby of our Gang in this year.
The Mystery Gang. From left: YK, Liang (BF), Syel, Kevin. 
Another one was absent that night.
Birthday boy with the Girls.
From left: Me, Angel, Wen, Kass.
After the photo session, all started to choose song, sing song, eat cake n bla bla~~

Enjoy open the present.
Sorry ya Syel! I post this cz my BF said he really looks so enjoy. Hahaha! The present is a simple NIKE t-shirt which choosen by me n BF. He tried it immediately and it is just right for him, luckily! Erm.. he said he likes it too!! *Winks*

Kass
Angel
Wen, Kevin's GF.
Hahaha! Its me! =D
YK. Damn nice voice when he sang Jackie Cheung's song.
Doesn't expect that we remember his birthday!
Can u guys see it? Tango with Oswen!
Well, Oswen is Kass's BF. He is offshore now and I don't know where or which place he is now. He just cant join our sercet mission and celebration. So the only way is Tango! Hahaha!!! Sounds funny, rite? He saw us how to give Syel surprise, how we sang crazily til all of us stood up on the sofa..

Taken by BF.
One of the drinks that night. >.<
Happy Syel!
Gosh! My eye bags!
Fatty BF & me
BF opened his eyes bigger and I made my face chubby =P
We all did enjoy that night!!! =D We off to home at 2am! Sang shout for almost 5hrs!!!

That's all

xoxo


Opppsss... my blog cant even upload any photos cz I used up 1GB... 
Imma thinking some way to solve this problem.. 
If not, the blog is like dying without any photo... Phew~ Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment