Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cotton On

Hi here! I am back!
Chinese New Year is around the corner. For sure there is a lot of SALES now in the malls.
I do shopping too! But almost is online shopping. =D

COTTON ON
This is the most cheapest brand I bought recently. During sales time, Cotton On is crowded by a lot of people, that's why I doesn't ever step in the shop for shopping.
And now Cotton On has a BIG SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hiak hiak~ Who will let go the shopping chance..?
I shopping through the web, that's why I am not dare to buy any singlet or top or tee, cz I worried can't fit the size or maybe it is too big for me. =S  (But will try out next time *winks*)

Here I gonna share what I have brought. =)
#1 Men Socks for BF
RM6 PER PACK (RM44). 3 pairs per pack. It was just so worth!!!! OMG I really wonder why they can sell the same thing with so low price?!?
 

#2 Pearl Earring for Mama
I bought it RM3 (RM15) ONLY!!!!!!

#3 Pop Patent Belt
I bought it RM6 (RM29) ONLY!!!!!!

#4 Bethany Basic Belt
I bought RM6 (RM29) ONLY!!!!!!

#5 3/4 Brit Pant
For me to go for exercise. =) RM15 (RM59) ONLY!!!!!!

#6 Ruby Thong
RM6 (RM15) ONLY!!!!!!

#7 Flo Sandal
RM15 (RM59) ONLY!!!!!! I love this so so much!!!


I just spend around RM60++ to get 7 item, Is it worth to buy? For me, it is definitely YESSS!!!
Purchase RM250, FREE postage.
So go and visit the Cotton On website fast while the stock last!
Enjoy the SALES!!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment